Property developers will only be impacted by a GST withholding where they sell:
- newly constructed residential premises; or
- potential residential land subject to subdivision plan, to affected purchasers.
The withholding rules apply to both sales and long term leases (generally, granted by government for 50 years or more).
Rate of withholding
More information? To find out more, give us a call on 1300 023 782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Craig Dangar (see all)
- Accountants, Are Your Clients Ready for EOFY? - June 1, 2020
- Superannuation Payments to Contractors - April 28, 2020
- Some of the Biggest Challenges Facing Cryptocurrency Investors - April 25, 2020
- Self-Employment and Bankruptcy - April 20, 2020