Property developers will only be impacted by a GST withholding where they sell:
- newly constructed residential premises; or
- potential residential land subject to subdivision plan, to affected purchasers.
The withholding rules apply to both sales and long term leases (generally, granted by government for 50 years or more).
Rate of withholding
More information? To find out more, give us a call on 1300 023 782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Craig Dangar (see all)
- The Power of the ATO During an Insolvency - April 2, 2020
- Putting Your Business into Hibernation - March 30, 2020
- Top 5 Reasons to Strengthen Strategic Business Partnerships - March 30, 2020
- Queensland COVID-19 Jobs Support Loans - March 26, 2020